CDP Implementation Path and key use cases
A Customer Data Platform combines customer data from online, offline, and third-party sources to create a single, dynamic, real-time view of each customer. The value of CDPs has been proven through many various statistics and it's the new "must have" for most digital driven organisations. In this session we are discussing:
• What does a typical implementation path look like?
• What do you need to consider?
• How much time and money will it take?
• What skill sets do I need?
• What shall I outsource vs insource?
• How do I pick the right partner?
And after all, ... what are the key uses cases I should consider and which have driven most success for other organisations so far.